Today is my first official work day as a fully self-employed blogger and I am loving it! I’ve only been up for 2 hours and I feel like I’ve accomplished a bunch! If I can complete all of my actual work during the day, I can do the things I enjoy in the evening – like go play bingo, reading, poker night, bowling, and catching up on our favorite tv shows.
Here is what I’ve done so far:
- Cooked pancakes for breakfast and actually ate with my husband! Woot!
- Submitted a staff writing post.
- Commented on 5 blogs.
- Started a load of laundry.
- Emptied the dishwasher.
- Submitted what I am in charge of for the Totally Money Blog Carnival and sent the next host an email.
- Read all emails and replied as needed.
- Answered all advertiser inquiries for my sites and the more than 20 others that I run the advertising for now.
- Published my weight loss update post at Crystal Clear Thoughts.
- Am updating this site which I am aiming to do a minimum of 3 times a week.
Here is what on my to-do list before lunch:
- Catch up in the Yakezie forums.
- Continue answering emails and advertising inquiries as they pop up.
- Write some posts for Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- Write 2 more guest posts that I have promised to a couple of bloggers.
- Move the laundry from the washer to the dryer.
- Start a load with the dogs’ pillows since they look disgusting right now.
- Organize my new office desk (I already let it get bad…)
- Update my Crystal-For-Hire tabs here and at BFS since I have added more clients.
- Grab my blog checklists and see what’s left.
How is your day going so far?