Hi everyone! It’s been about a week since I launched How I Make Money Blogging: The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Money-Making Blog. Yay!!! I have had a few people ask about how the launch went, so here we go:
HIMMB One Week Stats:
- 28 copies sold
- 13 affiliates have signed up
- $349.50 grossed before Paypal fees but after affiliate cuts
- 5 reviews other than mine posted throughout the web that I know about
It is selling for $17 right now but will be raising up to $27 on August 1, 2012.
HIMMB Challenge Group
In order to show that this book works and to help a few fellow bloggers succeed as quickly as possible, Nell at Housewife Empire suggested I publicly chronicle the journey of a new blogger using the book’s action plan. I ended up accepting five bloggers into the How I Make Money Blogging Challenge Group, lol. Please meet the group:
- Weird About Money is owned and ran by Brett.
- The Budget Professional is owned and ran by Wendy.
- Contented Momma is owned and ran by Helen.
- Motivated Madison is owned and ran by Madison.
- Call Me What You Want Even Cheap is owned and ran by Shondell.
Reviews So Far
I am excited to say that there have been some great reviews so far and they all swear that they are from the heart.
- Money, Life and More with Giveaway and Review: How I Make Money Blogging eBook
- Live Real, Now with How I Make Money Blogging
- Studenomics with Do You Want to Make More Money Blogging?
- Thriftability with The Side Hustle: Second Jobs To Make Ends Meet Or Save Money
- Newlyweds on a Budget with How to make money with your blog (even if you don’t have a lot of readers!)
If I missed your review, please let me know and I will add it in!!!
Overall, I am super happy!!! But you know me, I always have to plan for the future. That said, here are my HIMMB goals:
- Sell 100 copies by September 5, 2012 – the day I head out to the 2012 Financial Blogger Conference.
- Have at least 25 affiliates signed up by September 5 too.
- Update the progress of the HIMMB Challenge group at least every 2 weeks.
Thank you so much for following along with this process – it has been taking up a bunch of my brain for more than a month now!!!